WHAT WE OFFER
Newman Sock screen Gaskets
Sock screen gaskets are a key component in modern processing systems of the food and beverage industry. These gaskets are made from flexible and durable material, making them a very cost-effective solution for providing protection against foreign objects such as insects, dirt, debris, and other contaminants entering piping systems and equipment.
At Brewflex, we provide a full selection of sock screen gaskets from the Newman Sanitary Gasket Company, carefully designed for intake and bulk tank applications and available in Bevel Seat, Tri-Clamp and Camlock Styles.
Why Invest in Newman Sock Screen Gaskets?
- Built with FDA-compliant Buna-N, EPDM, Viton® or silicone compounds that have bonded to durable 316L Stainless Steel #16 mesh
- Careful designs to ensure a snug fit
- Material complying with all FDA requirements
- Excellent residual containment gives you maximum quality control.
- Fully reusable — an average of 250 to 300 procedures.
- Durable — eliminates leaks and breakage in your lines.
- Over 300% more stainless steel area than conventional screening gaskets.
- Proven effective throughout two-year on-site testing.
- Reduces unloading time by 25% when compared with standard sani-guides.
- Decreases pump wear and energy consumption.
- Economical and easy to use. Environmentally compatible.
- Dramatically increases unloading pressures for smoother operation.
- Type 316L stainless steel
- .020 diameter wire and 043” width of the opening between wires
- O/A 46.2% 256 openings per square inch.
- Available in Camlock, Bevel Seat & Clamp Styles
- Most styles available in 11/2”, 2”, 21/2”, 3”, & 4”
- Standard #16 wire mesh
- 3” Sock Screen ideal for Tank Truck to Dairy Plant Intake Dock procedures. Available for immediate delivery.
- 11/2” and 2” Sock Screen ideal for Bulk Tank to Tank Truck procedures.
Receive More Information on Newman Sock Screen Gaskets from Brewflex
Our selection of screen gaskets is also extensive, offering varying levels of filtration for different requirements. For more information, please get in touch with us at Brewflex today.