WHAT WE OFFER
Brite & Storage Tanks
Our brite and storage tanks are designed to hold, carbonate and efficiently dispense your finished beer. These tanks are available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit your specific needs, and they are equipped with features like pressure gauges, temperature gauges, and sanitary fittings to make them easy to use and maintain. These tanks are also constructed with sanitation in mind, with tanks and jackets inspected and pressure tested well above regular operating pressure.
Sanitary tri-clamp connections
• Interior and exterior finish polished to a sanitary finish
• Interior finish pickled and passivated
• Exterior brushed finish
• Polyurethane insulation
• CIP arm and spray ball
• Stainless steel legs with stainless leveling footpads
• Dished top and bottom, with an average of 15% head space
• 3A butterfly valves, sample valve
• Fully welded exterior shell
• Carbonation port
• Clamps and gaskets, pressure gauge, carb stone
• Side manway door, shadowless
• Dimple jacket cooling jackets
• Level gauge connections
Browse Our Selection of Tanks Available Online
When purchasing tanks for your business, you want to be sure you’re getting a reliable and high-quality product. That’s where Brewflex comes in. Our tanks are built to last and are backed by excellent customer service and support. We are dedicated to helping our customers succeed and are here to assist you every step of the way.
If you’re in the brewing industry and need reliable, high-quality tanks, look no further than Brewflex. Contact us today for more information.