WHAT WE OFFER
Water Pressure Gauges
Pressure gauges are an essential tool in the food and beverage industry, where precise measurement of pressure is crucial for ensuring the quality and safety of products. These gauges are used in a variety of applications, including monitoring the pressure of gases and liquids during processing, testing the pressure of containers and tanks, and ensuring proper pressure in refrigeration and HVAC systems.
Review our selection of pressure gauges available online across Australia with Brewflex.
- Better pressure measurement to maintain hygiene standards
- Mechanical pressure displays along bioreactors, pipelines, vessels, and fermenters
- Ensuring the highest quality of sanitation and sterilisation with pressure/vacuum monitoring during cleaning procedures, such as CIP and SIP processes, along with testing for proper system pressure
- Used with vapour, gases, pasty, liquid, powdery and crystallising media
- Fit for use with SIP and CIP
- Easy zero-point setting
- Case and wetted parts in hygienic design
- An easy-to-open clamp connection for better cleaning & seal replacement
Discover More About Our Pressure Gauges with Brewflex
Contact us at Brewflex today for more information on our selection of pressure gauges available.